Tuesday, January 13, 2009

this morning

I know I'm obsessed. But the striped clouds over Barnstable Village were hard to resist. This would be one of the views that Aunt Grace and Uncle Gerome would have seen near their house on Salten Point Road -- where they lived in the 1960s before Aunt Grace moved to the farm. Their former house has grown much larger since then -- many additions and wings have been added. I can remember standing in their driveway on a trip to Cape Cod one summer, though I can't recall going inside. I suspect unruly children were not welcomed in the actual house where they might climb on the antiques. But I do remember it was a clear blue day.

As you can see, this is still a lovely spot.

1 comment:

  1. Lucy, That is an amazing photograph. Well Done!

    ReplyDelete