Friday, December 04, 2009

the sign on my door

I have a double-sided sign on the glass door of my office at the library. When the door is open it says "Lucy Loomis, Library Director, is here," because when I sit at my desk no one can see that I'm actually in my office. When the door is closed and I'm out and about, it says "Lucy Loomis, Library Director, is elsewhere," so people know I'm not actually in there, hiding.

I was just doing a search on flickr for photos of Cape Cod, and what should I find, but this photo, taken by a total stranger. Check it out!

5 comments:

  1. That's so completely cool! I mean, that someone took it, that you *found* it, and that you created it to begin with.

    Wow. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats funny... We are all immortalized within the vast confines of...the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... that's so cool. the internet is a small world!

    (I found your blog via your 365 blog - I'm doing a 365 project as well.)

    ReplyDelete